Isolate the power supply before use. Sparingly spray soiled contacts. Operate the switch several times. Remove dirt using paper, brush or leather. Repeat the cleaning in case of stubborn soiling if required. Only turn on the power supply after the solvents have been evaporated (after approx. 10-15 minutes).
High Performance Electronic cleaner
Special agent for electrical installations. It removes resinified contact greases, oxide and sulfide films quickly and reliably
- Maintenance agent with corrosion protection effect
- Effective against moisture and eliminates ignition trouble immediately
- Works on switches, circuit boards, connectors, relays, bulb sockets, etc.