It works for you. Because one thing fits perfectly into the other.
The optimum cleaning chemistry plays a decisive role in your success in the car wash business. It is key, among other things, for
- Cleaning result
- Cleaning speed
- Material protection
- Service water quality
- Preservation effect
- Drying result
However, great business requires other factors such as the type of system and washing process as well as the costs of chemicals and water consumption. Caramba therefore focuses on the entire process for you. Our specialists analyse, test, advise and improve until one thing fits perfectly into another.
The result is the Caramba effect with many advantages for you. This process orientation is reflected in our latest product innovation: The Caramba X-Line combines ideally coordinated chemistry and optimised handling of process water. This makes it a win-win solution for your yield.
The power team for a sensational finish. Visibly, tangibly and measurably better.
PolishForce inspires your car wash customers with more shine and smoothness. DryForce revolutionises the speed of drying. And WaxForce preserves clearly longer than comparable products.
The factor for greater economy in car washes
The new Caramba X-Line: More efficient chemistry. Better water. More yield.
Caramba has taken the initiative to optimise your car wash even further:
- High investment in research and development
- Intensive market and car wash analysis
- Benefit-focused product development and process solution
- Extensive practical tests
The result: the new Caramba X-Line. A newly launched range of innovative washing chemicals with advanced formulation for all types of systems and individual conditions.
- More economic efficiency due to potential savings in water costs and lower product consumption with ideal system settings
- More environmental orientation due to reduced use of chemicals
- More satisfied customers due to first-class washing results with optimised drying and throughput time
Savings potential in wash chemical costs with the Caramba X-Line
In a field test with selected customers, the use of the Caramba X-Line resulted in lower product consumption compared to competitor products, which alone led to a cost saving of more than € 6,000 per year (basis of calculation: 80,000 vehicle washes per year)*
Measurable improvement of service water quality
If the service water contains a high quantity of organic substances, it can no longer be reused in the washing cycle. It must be replaced by fresh water. An important parameter here is the COD value (for: Chemical Oxygen Demand). Put simply, a lower COD value means cleaner water. By using the Caramba X-Line, the COD could be reduced by up to 58% during the practical test!*
Visibly cleaner process water
More of the process water optimised in this way can therefore be returned to the cycle. Taking the washing quality into account, less precious and expensive fresh water must be used. The effect could even be seen in the practical test: Using the Caramba X-Line, the service water was up to 84% less turbid (transmitted light measurement in FAU).* *
Results from the 2017 test market
Top results in the car wash business: Caramba X-Line FinishForce decides the finals for you.
With the new Caramba X-Line FinishForce, you can now utilise the great opportunities for quality and turnover that often go unused in the finishing process. Until now, the products available on the market were not perfectly optimised for their respective areas of application.
This is exactly where Caramba’s development team came in and, after intensive analysis, developed three absolute high-performance specialists for the essential finish applications polishing, drying and preservation… and proved to be the best in their class! The name says it all:
X-Line FinishForce – the new force for more quality and turnover in the car wash business.
With this new type of power team, your facility will also make a splash – and become a first-class business.
- PolishForce – the top polish you can feel, with unique polymer technology
- DryForce – the no-compromise, high-performance dryer that accelerates the process
- WaxForce – the top preserver that maintains value with long-lasting protection
PolishForce – spectacularly smooth, shiny and bright
PolishForce revolutionises car polish with its special polymer technology.
- Hydrophilically adjusted – for even and full wetting of the paint surface
- Absorbs better onto the surface than competitor products
- Paint unevenness is concealed, the polymer components adhere to the paint and even out unevenness
- Noticeable and measurable smoothing of the paint surface by 11% after just one application
- The paint reflects mirror-like instead of diffuse and inspires with amazing shine and intensified colours
PolishForce’s powerful formula for success: more smoothness, more shine.
FinishForce effect: PolishForce creates tangible top quality that brings customers to the car wash!
DryForce – rapid droplet run-off, shorter washing process
DryForce revolutionises the drying phase through pure speed.
- Large-area breakdown of the water film
- Extremely rapid droplet run-off
- Virtually microbead-free paint surface
- Excellent drying results
- Even with extreme hard water, very short breakdown zones and difficult blower configurations
DryForce: speed and performance winner in competitive comparison
FinishForce effect: DryForce enables high line speeds and thus higher wash numbers.
WaxForce – Long-term preservation for value retention
WaxForce revolutionizes preservation with extended protection.
- Resistant protective layer against water and dirt
- Provides extreme hydrophobicity compared to competitor products – even after 300 wiping cycles in the test!
- Protects the paintwork longer and better against the damaging effects of insect remains, dirt, road salt or UV radiation, among other things
- Recognisable Effect through permanent beading and easy-to-clean effect
The extreme hydrophobicity contributes significantly to the superior performance of WaxForce.
FinishForce effect: WaxForce preserves longer and better than comparable products – and delights end customers with its value-preserving effect.
Now also silicone-free – for that extra plus in the car wash business
Silicone compounds often serve as important surface-active components of the washing chemistry. However, silicone deposits in the lines and in the process water lead to more maintenance work and even to component replacement and increased fresh water consumption. In the newly developed products X-Line-Dryer-SF and X-Line-Wax-SF we have replaced the silicone compounds 100% with an innovative combination of other surface-active substances with first-class effect:
- Excellent drying result and full gloss effect completely without silicones
- Long-lasting protection
- In addition: Problem-free paint ability of treated surfaces – also ideal for paint-processing companies
For you, silicone-free means:
- Considerably reduced deposits in the pipes.
- Significantly less time-consuming rinsing and replacement of components.
- Less process water pollution and thus reduced fresh water consumption.
Highly alkaline rim cleaner and pre-cleaner for pre-cleaning circulation systems.
High-performance wax without silicone components for long-lasting preservation of the surface
High-performance dryer without silicone components with the drying performance of a silicone-containing dryer
The Caramba effect: Your advantages through an individual process solution
There are special requirements and processes in your car wash facility. Standard solutions therefore usually fall short and may often even generate unnecessary costs. That’s why we take a close look and develop holistic process solutions for your individual task based on the new X-Line program – using the ABC method. In this way, we combine the most suitable Caramba products for you with well-founded process engineering expertise to create the ideal solution.
AAnalysis of the process and the specific requirements of your car wash
BBest-in-class assessment, advice and recommendation of the optimum solution for your system
CCaramba effect: the concrete improvement in economy and washing results
Click here for a practical example
All work, full success: Caramba application technology at work for you
Our qualified application engineers take a look at the whole picture for you: this includes the system, washing process, temperature, washing chemical dosage and, of course, environmental compatibility and freshwater consumption. As a result, you receive an ideally coordinated overall solution based on the powerful washing chemistry of the Caramba X-Line, often with advantages such as
- optimised product consumption
- optimised water consumption
- optimised energy use
Contact us now and benefit soon from a holistic, economical wash chemistry solution for your car wash station.
You can reach us conveniently via the contact form or directly by phone on:
+49 (0) 203 7786 333